Categories

My Favorite Eyeshadow List

Hey guys, I've compiled a bunch of my favorite makeup products in this list. I have both CHEAP and EXPENSIVE products here so for those of you wanting to save...(like me right now:D) can have the best products too!


EYESHADOWS


[ LOW END ]

Revlon Colorstay Quad ( for longlasting color )

Almay Intense i-Color ( for colors that best match your eyes )

Revlon Illuminance Eye Shadows ( for rich colors )


[ HIGH END ]

Dior 5 Colour Eyeshadow ( Long lasting and Rich )

MAC eyeshadows ( we all love them for their PIGMENTATION! )

NARS eyeshadow ( Night breed is great for smokey eyes )

Lancome Color Focus Eye Quad ( my personal favorite for everyday looks )




EYELINERS


[ LOW END ]

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner ( 12 hour lasting power! )

Loreal Intense Liquidliner ( Great for intense eyes )

Annabelle eyeliner ( more for their colors and experimentation )




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS