Categories

MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW LIST




Hey guys, I am excited about my first post! Here, I would like to introduce to you my favorite eyeshadows of all time! I know some ladies might be broke but no worries, I am too. I will have best low end products as well as best high end products.


MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW LIST

.::EYESHADOW

[ LOW END ]

Revlon Colorstay Quads ( for long lasting color )
Revlon Illuminance ( for rich creamy colors )
Almay i Intense ( for the perfect colors that match your eyes )

[HIGH END]

Dior 5 Color Palette ( great quality and long lasting power )
MAC eyeshadow ( who can resist MAC's pigmentation! )
NARS eyeshadow ( Night breed is GREAT for smokey eyes )
Lancome Color Focus Quads ( my personal favorite for everyday looks )


.::SUBCATEGORIES

BEST EYE BASE

1st place:

Urban Decay Primer Potion ( ABSOLUTELY the best eye primer ever, they make your eyeshadow stay on for the whole day )

Runner up

MAC paints ( ALMOST as good as Urban Decay Primer Potion, however I like the applicator on Urban Decay better! )


BEST BRIGHT EYE COLOR

1st place

Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy ( the most popular shade ever, you can not believe how it'll look on your lids )

2nd place

MAC eyeshadow in Freshwater ( My personal favorite )


So there it is! My favorite eyeshadow list. Let me know what you think and what I should add to my list! Thanks :)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS