Categories

MAKEUP TIPS SECRETS REVEALED! NO MORE EYELINERS!


How many eyeliners do we all have? One for every color. How many eyeshadows do we have? TONS TONS TONS! Well, how about if I tell you that you don't have to buy ONE MORE eyeliner in your life! Save save save. I just bought this and it works wonders. Since I'm broke:(, I don't need to buy anymore eyeliners. All I do is use my eyeshadow and turn that into an eyeliner!

No more spending hundreds on eyeliners! Take your favorite eyeshadow and dip the Urban decay eyeshadow transforming potion brush into it! VOILA! Instant eyeliner that is vibrant and lasts for hours!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Transforming Potion
MAC eyeshadow in Steamy
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon
Lise Watier Duo eyeshadow in Platine
Clinique Eyelash curler




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS